ABOUT GREEN ACRES
"GreenAcres" is located near the 6-Lane highway of Hyderabad - Bengaluru is a prestigious farmland concept from SpaceVision Group. It is located opposite to Polepally SEZ. The project has been set up at a land rich in resources like abundant water, naturally nutrient rich soil, apt climatic conditions, easy access to farming. This project deals with sustainable Malabar Neem Farming & varieties of fruit plantation.
"GreenAcres" is located on the Hyderabad - Bangalore 6 track highway after Shadnagar. Many prestigious projects like 1000Acres Polepally SEZ, NMIMS University, Ashok Leyland, L & T, Amazon, P & G, DLF are in proximity to this project.
Abundant water resource, natural nutrient rich soil, apt climatic conditions, easy access to farm are a few strong reasons for the selection of this location for Sustainable Malabar Neem Farming.
- Land appreciation: 100% opportunity to grow because the venture is just opposite to Polepally SEZ
- Income on Malabar Neem Yield: The high income that can be yielded from the malabar neem farming makes it ideal for investment.
- Weekend Family destination with Club House and Resort facilities: The place makes for ideal weekend escapade family destination, where you can relax and rejuvenate yourself.
- 5min to Polepally SEZ
- Developed organizations like NMIMS University, Ashok Leyland, L & T, Aurobindo Pharma, Hetero Pharma, Air Cargo, Proctor & Gamble, NATCO, Amazon biggest Warehouse & NRSC (ISRO) Center
- Biggest Amusement Park
- DLF Township and more than 60 residential Townships
- Resorts & Golf Clubs near the venture
- Hardware park, IT Park, Apparel Park and Jewel Park
- Plantation supervision by Agri. Experts
- 100% plantation benefit to land owner
- 24 X 7 Security
- 18Acres Resort
- Club Houses
- Play Area for kids
- 7years maintenance by company
- Flawless Pathways
Why Green Acres
About Malabar Neem
Malabar Neem originates from the meliaceae family and is an indegeneous species of tree in India, South East Asia and Australia, where it has been cultivated as a source of firewood. These trees can be cultivated in all types of soil and requiring a low supply of water. Malabar neem has the unique feature of growing up to 40 feet within 2 years from planting and can be mechanically pruned and harvested as an energy crop.Malabar neem is a species belonging to the neem family. It is known as 'Konda Vepa' in Telugu. The tree is known for its fast growth. In recent times, the farmers around Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, Andhra Pradesh and Kerala have found the utility of this tree as a source of low grade timber and also for plywood industry. Under irrigated conditions, this tree can be harvested at the end of 6th year from plantation for both timber and plywood purposes.
Malabar Neem Advantages
This tree is very fast growing timber variety in the universe without adopting any kind of hitech methods like tissue culture or cloning.The silviculture(seed germination) is the best media for propagation of the seedlings.The seed of Malabar Neem is very sturdy and hard, similar to a rudraksha.So the seeds of Malabar Neem will take much time for germination after seed treatment process.The spacing dimension of Malabar Neem for bio-mass purpose is 4'x 4'.(one acre will require nearly 2800 seedlings).
The yield will be minimum 50 tons on completion of two years. For commercial & domestic cultivation in the spacing dimension of 8'x8' (700 seedlings per acre). The yield will be minimum 600 tons and a maximum 700 tons per acre on completion of 7 years. The present market rate is Rs 4000/- per ton.
The wood is used for packing cases, cigar boxes, ceiling planks, building purposes, agricultural implements, pencils, match box, making of boats, musical instruments, tea boxes and the most importantly in making plywood, as the wood is termite resistant by nature.Note: Space Vision Infra offers high quality seed germinated base seedlings for cultivation and also initial maintanence free of cost